Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Text is single spaced, in 12-point Times New Roman font, and contains no unnecessary formatting (such as text in boxes, except for Tables). The manuscript must be free of track changes.
- Tables and figures are included in the manuscript file where mentioned and as supplementary files.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Copyright NoticeBy submitting manuscripts to PNT, authors of original articles are assigning copyright to Medpharm Publications (Pty) Ltd. Authors may use their own work after publication without written permission, provided they acknowledge the original source. Individuals and academic institutions may freely copy and distribute articles published in PNT for educational and research purposes without obtaining permission.
PNT is committed to protecting the privacy of the users of this journal website. The names, personal particulars and email addresses entered in this website will be used only for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available to third parties without the user’s permission or due process. Users consent to receive communication from PNT for the stated purposes of the journal. Queries with regard to privacy may be directed to email@example.com.